One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Friday, January 23, 2004

I really don't have the brain power to post very much. I'm so tired, whew, I could drop. All I will say is this:


We got THE call last night around 11:20. We got to the hospital around 1. I won't go in to all the details that follow, but I will say that my Dad got his liver. I'm so happy I could cry and I'm sure that I will. I've been up since 5:30 a.m. Thursday morning, because I went to work, came home, ect.,. I am fried.

Incredibley happy, but fried.

We finally see the finish line. The race is almost over. He looks great, color is already coming back to him like he was before he got sick. Praise God.

An while I'm so happy that my Daddy is going to be OK, I am thinking of that grieving family tonight. Somewhere someones Daddy or Granddaddy or Son is gone. But he isn't. He lives on--in one great man.

I'll post more when I can--way too emotional right now. I'm crying as I type.

xoxoxo

God bless you, whoever you are, for making my life complete again .